Are you ready to have fun this summer? Super Goodwin has announced that the party game Tubetastic: World Splashfest is now available for PC via Early Access. The game will have up to four players getting jiggy with it across aquatic arenas as you splash your way to victory.
Inspired by classic couch multiplayer games, Tubetastic: World Splashfest is a one to four player party game centered around bouncy fast-paced head to head and co-op action. Drown your friends on the couch or in online battle royales, or work cooperatively to survive the variety of dynamic enemies that lurk in the deep. Seek out face-owning power-ups, master the art of boosting and bouncing to dodge your enemies, hunt down your friends and foes with brute force, or laser beam unicorns up the you know what!
“Being a Division 1 college swimmer and an avid Mario Kart battle mode fan laid the aquatic foundation for Tubetastic,” says Chris Goodwin, mastermind and owner of Super Goodwin. “Once the annihilating weapons merged with the fast paced bouncy physics, it all came together.”
Chris “Super” Goodwin, along with guest appearances from in game characters, will be live streaming on launch day from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM PST on the Steam store page to answer any questions!
- Choose Your Battle Arena: Select your game mode experience from Balls of Fury, King of the Pool, Battle Arena, Survival, or hit randomize to make your pool party even more fun!
- Team Up or Down Your Friends: Play head to head battle royales or work cooperatively to survive the variety of dynamic enemies that lurk in the deep. The tight, fast-paced in-game physics, with easy to learn but hard to master controls, will keep even the sturdiest of swimmers on their toes.
- Online and Offline Multiplayer Madness: Play on the couch with friends, lounging in the middle of a pool, online against people from around the world or battle devious bots offline. Immerse yourself in a sea of chaos as you use your arsenal of weapons to battle your way to the top and be crowned king or queen of the pool!
- Pool Rules Mix Up The Game: Select from an array of mutator pool rules to drastically alter how each game mode plays. Make your tubes extra bouncy, crank the speed up to insane level, add a plethora of bouncing beach balls, or turn on invisibility; the options are endless in this stupendous summer smackdown.
- Unique, Funny, and Weird Cast: Choose from over 10 characters, each with a unique starting weapon and stats. Different tubers are better suited for particular game modes, so figure out who’s the best for your aquatic style!
A demo is available for those that want to try out the game. Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.