Today, EA has revealed the fighter ratings for the entire starting roster for the next entry in the popular fighting game, EA Sports UFC 3.
In the gallery above, we’ve compiled all of the fighter ratings for players to prepare themselves to pummel against each other. Here are a few interesting points provided:
- Returning Welterweight legend Georges St-Pierre has high marks across the board, but the former Welterweight and Middleweight champ is most effective in the grappling department, with a rating of 94.
- While neither fighter looked fresh as a daisy by the end of UFC 220, it’s worth pointing out that Heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic just barely edges out title challenger Francis Ngannou with Stamina ratings of 91 and 90, respectively. Ngannou takes the striking advantage with a rating of 93 over Miocic’s rating of 92.
- It should come as no surprise that Flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson has excellent ratings across the board, with marks of 94 in striking, 93 in grappling, 96 in stamina and 91 in health, as one of the most well-rounded MMA fighters the sport has ever known.
- Cover athlete and Lightweight champ Conor McGregor has one of the highest striking ratings in the game at 95. It remains to be seen if McGregor will come back to defend his belt, but in the meantime players can take advantage of his slick striking in UFC 3.
- Newly-minted Women’s Strawweight champion “Thug” Rose Namajunas has respectable ratings of 90 in striking, 92 in grappling, 90 in stamina and 92 in health, but she’ll fall short in every rating except grappling to former champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk who is rumored to be targeted for a rematch.
EA Sports UFC 3 will be released on February 2nd, 2018 worldwide. Players part of the EA Access program can check out a 10-hour trial of the game starting January 25th. For more information on the game, visit the official website.