Obsidian Entertainment’s Dungeon Siege III scored an 88% here on GamingTrend, so we’re pretty psyched about today’s launch of the official expansion pack! Treasures of the Sun picks up some time after the end of the original release’s main quest with the four playable heroes venturing outside the kingdom of Ehb to search for a lost member of the fabled 10th Legion. Focusing on late-game content this way means the expansion doesn’t include any additions to the roster, but we’ve got spoiler-free details on the new content players can expect to find after the jump….
- New abilities: Players are now able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN raises DUNGEON SIEGE III‘s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun is available now for $9.99 on the PlayStation Network and PC, and the equivalent 800 Microsoft Points via Xbox Live.