Are you ready to sink some more time into World of Warcraft with its upcoming Shadowlands expansion this year? Blizzard just announced that it will release a Collector’s Edition for the upcoming expansion, which will include a ton of physical goodies as well as some in-game bonuses which will include 30 days of game time as well as some other Epic Edition perks.
Earlier today during a livestreamed preview of upcoming Shadowlands content, World of Warcraft Executive Producer John Hight revealed the Collector’s Edition for the next expansion.
This limited Collector’s Edition boasts a trove of collectibles to complement World of Warcraft players’ journey into the Shadowlands, including:
- Hardback Art of the Shadowlands book
- Shattered sky mousepad
- Set of 4 collector’s pins featuring the sigils of each Shadowlands covenant
- Shadowlands Collector’s Edition digital soundtrack key
- Epic Edition digital game key, which comes with 30 days of game time and all of the in-game extras from the digital Epic Edition:
- Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount
- Anima Wyrmling pet
- Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone
- Illusion: Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect
- Shadowlands-level character boost
Pre-orders are coming online in the coming days and players will need to check availability with their favorite retailers. More information on the physical Collector’s Edition, as well as pricing and locations where players can pre-order, can be found on the World of Warcraft website.
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.