They’ve done it again. Sneak Energy always finds a way to make some fun and crazy ads, but this one is just epic. Going with the whole fake terrible TV ad is genius, and it’s always so weird which makes it fantastic. Blizzard officially returns January 6th, and here is what you can buy-
- Blizzard 2023 (Square Ice cube Tub) – £39.95 | $40 | €45.95
- Blizzard Hoodie V4 – £55.00 | $65 | €60.95
- Blizzard Beanie – £15 | $18 | €20
- Blizzard Metal Shaker (2022 version) – £10 | $10 | €12
- Blizzard 23 Collector’s Box [Tub, shaker and ice tray] – £55 | $55 | €60
- Blizzard Ice Tray – Free with orders over : £70/$80/€85
As for what flavor you’re in for, here is Sneak’s description-
Got the winter blues? Never fear, Sneak’s got your back. Blizzard’s lemony goodness is the perfect thing to put some pep in your step and turn that frown upside down.
Like lemons? As in really like? Well you’re in luck, as this is about as lemony as it gets. Think that cloudy lemonade that always gets served on a porch in films, but dialled up to 11. Plus the new tub looks as if it’s been carved straight out of a glacier. You’re welcome.
To prep for buying Blizzard, hit this link, or use it to buy some Sneak now!
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more Sneak Energy news and info!
David Burdette is a gamer/writer/content creator from TN and Lead Editor for Gaming Trend. He loves Playstation, Star Wars, Marvel, and many other fandoms. He also plays way too much Call Of Duty. You can chat with him on Twitter @SplitEnd89.