Today, Outright Games and Cartoon Network announced the next game in the Adventure Time series, Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion. This is fifth Adventure Time game in the series and the first one created by Outright Games.
In Pirates of the Enchiridion, the land of Ooo has been flooded, separating the familiar kingdoms from each other. Finn and Jake quickly construct a boat, given the name “Jeff” by fans, to explore these waters and find out what has happened. Throughout the game, players play as Finn, Jake, BMO and Marceline.
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Gameplay Features Include:
- Freely explore the Land of Ooo
- 3D visuals that match the art-style of the show
- Playable fan-favorite characters: Finn, Jake, BMO, and Marceline
- An original Adventure Time story, voiced by the series’ voice cast.
- Tactical combat
- Hero progression
- Pirates – “Shiver me timbers!”
It’s not yet confirmed whether this is the final Adventure Time game, as the series finale is going to be aired within the next couple of months. Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion will be released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on July 17th, 2018.