Today, Beadle & Grimm’s announced that pre-orders for the Shadowy Silver Edition of Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft are now available. The special edition will be available in four different box designs as well as have a slew of physical goodies for your next game night.
Beadle & Grimm’s will open up pre-orders for our Shadowy Silver Edition of Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft.
This will be our second D&D boxed set accompanying a setting book after our Gold Edition of Eberron: Rising From the Last War. Just like before, we’ve packed this box with content to give you a taste of the setting for months to come. In our Shadowy Silver Edition, you’ll find familiar elements, such as:
- The book, broken out into four easy-to-digest booklets
- Three different in-world jewelry pieces
- Encounter Cards (40)
- In-World Handouts
- Four short bonus adventures in four different Domains of Dread
- Battlemaps for the House of Lament adventure included in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft and our original bonus encounters
- Player maps for Domains of Dread like Lamordia, Kalakeri, and, of course, Barovia
- Artwork pulled from the book on high-quality paper
In addition, for the first time ever, you get to choose your box design! We’re printing four different box designs themed around four different marks of horror included in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft.
Anyone who buys a box within the first week will receive a free Ravenloft-themed T-shirt!
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.
Elisha Deogracias is an aspiring accountant by day, freelance writer by night. Before writing for Gaming Trend, he had a small gig on the now defunct Examiner. When not being a third wheel with his best friends on dates or yearning for some closure on Pushing Daisies, he's busy catching up on shonen manga and wacky rhythm games. Mains R.O.B. in Smash. Still doesn't know if he's a kid or a squid.