http://gamingtrend.com
April 21, 2014, 02:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dracula 3000 - Worst ending EVER?  (Read 1548 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2004, 09:24:17 PM »

Anyone else watch Dracula 3000? Picked up the DVD at Best Buy yesterday for $14.99, looked good, liked the prequels, and it had a SciFi (in space) element, where could we go wrong?

I won't go into any of the story in case anyone is still to watch it, and I do have to say - for the time that the movie lasted, it was good. It was obviously lower budget but the directing was good so it still felt like a good story line and that you were there with the characters.
However the ending was IMO, the worst one I've ever seen. I was thinking what's going to happen next, should be a good battle coming up to see who wins (dracula or the remaining crew) and out of nowhere the movie just ENDS??? WTF is up with that? It's like they just gave up on the movie towards the end and threw together some POS ending.
The only reason why I even care the slightest is because I was actually looking forward to how the movie ended, which for most movies I don't really care. When it ended all of a sudden without any kind of warning, it was a huge disappointment.

Anyone else?

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 12:03:41 AM »

OMG, I thought I was the only person to see this HORROR.. and I mean HORROR- the travesty of a movie.

I was like- ok Coolio.. fine that should be good for some laughs...and Erika Elniak.. that should be good for some boobies....and frankly it started out not too bad... and then....well, yeah it had moments and I never wanted to go so far as to skip parts as I kinda did what to know how it ended.

Well so when all seemed lost, I hear the words "Pleasure Bot" and I perked up... maybe salvation?....alas no...

Oh and let me recommend Netflix....I feel much better spending 1 dollar on the movie.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 12:22:32 AM »

Quote from: "corruptrelic"
it had a SciFi (in space) element, where could we go wrong?

Dracula in space and you ask "where could it go wrong?"

Just in that statement it has already gone so terribly wrong.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 01:08:20 AM »

I actually thought that for the time the movie lasted, it was pretty good. It was just the ending (or lack of) that really bothered me.
Being a fan of both vampire movies and espeically scifi movies, this was like a dream come true for me. (Anyone remember the Leprechaun movie that was based in space? lol)

Yeah that pleasure bot comment, carries her off and that's it? It's all over? What happened at the end anyway?
I was hoping for a good vampire catfight between the pb and the ex-crew vampire chick, but the big dude came in and killed her before they could get it on.

Still a good movie (IMO) even though it lacks any kind of real ending (or just an ending at all) but I'm with walter this movie is much better off rented. I feel the $15 I spent at best buy on it was pretty much wasted money.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 01:15:10 AM »

I was hoping for a good vampire catfight between the pb and the ex-crew vampire chick, but the big dude came in and killed her before they could get it on.

Right on!!  Woulda rocked!!  hehe   thumbsup

anyway, for me, a buck and 87 minutes was ok.... glad it wasn't 15... slywink
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »

Quote from: "coopasonic"
Quote from: "corruptrelic"
it had a SciFi (in space) element, where could we go wrong?

Dracula in space and you ask "where could it go wrong?"

Just in that statement it has already gone so terribly wrong.

My thoughts exactly!

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: