http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 04:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: xbox 360 classics i know its still a bit early  (Read 558 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2006, 11:52:39 PM »

i know we are only in the 7-8th month of the 360,but how long was it with xbox 1 when the classics (cheaper )label came out?

it'll be good to see the first wave of next gen titles at cheapo prices,but i think it wouldnt happen until at least next year unfortunately

call of duty 2,kameo,PGR3,condemmed...all could be in the line up...it certainly get 360s sold,maybe they could launch the new classics label when the ps3 launches

get that for a plan...halo3(prolly not now),100gig harddrives,cheaper 360s and classics line up of games all on the 17th nov,LOL....the ps3 wouldnt stand a chance!

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 02:17:03 AM »

There are specifics that must be satisfied before a title became a Platinum Hits, and one of those was that it had been out for at least 9 months.  I'm assuming they will roll out the 360 Platinum Hits (or whatever they'll call them) after they have enough titles that have been out that long and sold enough copies to offer a broad enough range for the new line.  Just in time for the holiday season and to go against PS3 and Wii.  

You can pick up Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo on sale for $20 this week at Circuit City (or at Sears on their clearance sale), and that's probably as good as it gets for now.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 04:28:41 PM »

Hey, hundred-gig hard drives - very nice!  Too bad FFXI will expand and you'll still have the same amount of space left on the drive as you do now. :twisted:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 06:04:28 PM »

I'm seriously contemplating picking up another 360 when they switch to the new manufacturing process.  I'll pass my current one to a friend, assuming it hasn't died by then.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: