Do you need another Among Us/Mafia/Werewolf/social deduction game in your life? Gaggle Studios just announced that its multiplayer title Goose Goose Duck is now available on Steam Early Access, with this version being free-to-play. Up to 16 players can participate in the mayhem, with different roles being assigned to players based on if they want their mission to succeed or fail.
Gaggle Studios Inc. is happy to announce that its debut social deception game, Goose Goose Duck has launched on Steam Early Access today.
Goose Goose Duck is a voice-chat integrated social deception game where players must work together to maintain their spaceship, the SS Mother Goose, during their interplanetary quest while also avoiding malicious Mallards who are out to get them.
- Up to 16 players online multiplayer
- Private and Public Game Lobbies.
- In-game Voice Chat and optional proximity chat in private lobbies.
- Loads of Cosmetics to customize your goose! Hats, Shirts, Farts, Pets!
- Crafting! Complete tasks to obtain materials to craft cosmetics.
- 2+ maps including S.S. Mothership and Black Swan!
- 3+ game modes including Classic, Hide and Seek, and Goose Hunt!
- 7+ optional sub-roles including the Dodo Bird, the Cannibal, and the Morphling!
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.
Elisha Deogracias is an aspiring accountant by day, freelance writer by night. Before writing for Gaming Trend, he had a small gig on the now defunct Examiner. When not being a third wheel with his best friends on dates or yearning for some closure on Pushing Daisies, he's busy catching up on shonen manga and wacky rhythm games. Mains R.O.B. in Smash. Still doesn't know if he's a kid or a squid.