The Sorcerer update is now available for Solasta: Crown of the Magister from French indie development studio, Tactical Adventures.
This new update features the new Sorcerer class, an Iron Man difficulty option and new dungeon maker environments. The full rundown of additions is below:
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Sorcerer Update Features:
- New Class: The Sorcerer class offers 3 new subclasses (Draconic Bloodline, Mana Painter & Child of the Rift), new features, clothes, and body modifications.
- New Game Mode: Iron Man Mode features a new difficulty option for players who are ready to level up the challenge. Live by the dice, die by the dice.
- New Dungeon Maker Environments: more Dungeon Maker options include: Woodland, Sewers and Catacombs.
- Localization: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese for text and subtitles
- Mod.io for GoG and Microsoft Game Pass
- Bug fixes, polish and stabilization
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a tactical RPG that shares DNA with tabletop RPGs in its combat systems. In fact, it uses the open source 5.1 System Reference Document from Wizards of the Coast as a basis for its content and rules.
For more gaming news and a review on the way for Solasta, stay tuned to Gaming Trend.