I am so thrilled to share this news for Parkasaurus, the dinosaur theme park simulator from Washbear Studio. I reviewed this game in its early stages, and even back then it was a blast. Parkasaurus will come out of early access on Steam on August 13th. You can get an early bird special for $24.99, which will get you a full campaign, additional dinosaurs, and new exhibit features. I can’t wait to dive back into this heartwarming game. Click here to head to the Steam Parkasaurus page.
Parkasaurus is a dinosaur tycoon management simulation where you take care of your dinosaurs by constructing well-designed exhibits, researching specialized technologies, and maximizing profits to expand into the ultimate dinosaur theme park. Do you favor development for guests or your dinosaurs?
- Over 97% positive review rating on Steam (Overwhelmingly Positive)
- EXHIBIT DESIGN – Design success – each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, privacy, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in the success of your Dinos.
- RETURN HOME CAMPAIGN – Travel the globe encountering missions that challenge you to be the best dinosaur tycoon while helping your dinosaurs fulfill their destiny.
- PARK MANAGEMENT – Spend resources wisely to build the ultimate Dino Park with 100+ buildable items and 4 employee types.
- DINO BABIES – Nurture and raise Dinos from a small egg all the way to their full adult size, with 30+ dinosaurs to discover in the base game and many more yet to be added.
- GUEST MONETIZATION – A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience.
- EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT – Level up rookie employees, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
Holly Hudspeth is a best-selling author living in Fort Worth, Texas. She has six published novels to date; The Skyy Huntington Series, which is an epic dark fantasy adventure, and One Small Detail, a stand-alone medieval fantasy. Holly also enjoys writing fan fiction based on her avatars from games such as EverQuest, Elder Scrolls Online, and World of Warcraft. Her first major purchase at the established age of nine was the NES, and she has been gaming ever since. She enjoys fantasy games, city builders, RPGs, MMOs, SMITE, and The Sims franchise. Most nights she is in SMITE with her husband and friends, or playing ESO. When she isn't gaming, she is probably either at Disney or planning her next trip there.