I am so thrilled to share this news for Parkasaurus, the dinosaur theme park simulator from Washbear Studio. I reviewed this game in its early stages, and even back then it was a blast. Parkasaurus will come out of early access on Steam on August 13th. You can get an early bird special for $24.99, which will get you a full campaign, additional dinosaurs, and new exhibit features. I can’t wait to dive back into this heartwarming game. Click here to head to the Steam Parkasaurus page.
Parkasaurus is a dinosaur tycoon management simulation where you take care of your dinosaurs by constructing well-designed exhibits, researching specialized technologies, and maximizing profits to expand into the ultimate dinosaur theme park. Do you favor development for guests or your dinosaurs?
- Over 97% positive review rating on Steam (Overwhelmingly Positive)
- EXHIBIT DESIGN – Design success – each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, privacy, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in the success of your Dinos.
- RETURN HOME CAMPAIGN – Travel the globe encountering missions that challenge you to be the best dinosaur tycoon while helping your dinosaurs fulfill their destiny.
- PARK MANAGEMENT – Spend resources wisely to build the ultimate Dino Park with 100+ buildable items and 4 employee types.
- DINO BABIES – Nurture and raise Dinos from a small egg all the way to their full adult size, with 30+ dinosaurs to discover in the base game and many more yet to be added.
- GUEST MONETIZATION – A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience.
- EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT – Level up rookie employees, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.