Wall World is a tower-defense rogue-lite with a vertical twist. It saw huge success both commercially and critically. The Deep Threat DLC dropping today adds 9 new biomes, 2 new weapons, 8 meta upgrades, and over 8 hours of additional gameplay. Deep Threat is available on Steam for $2.69 USD that includes a 10% launch discount.
General Gameplay Features:
- Mine: Burrow deep into the Wall in different places. Look for resources and technologies for upgrades, discover new biomes in the mines — but don’t forget to return to your robospider in time for the next monster attack.
- Fight: Shoot and hack at nightmarish creatures with a variety of weapons, from simple machine guns to homing missiles. Increase your chances of survival by breaking camp instantly and continuing the fight on the go.
- Upgrade: Modernize your exosuit with resources and technologies you find to move faster in mines and break through ever tougher rocks. Upgrade your robospider’s combat stats to deal with the increasingly dangerous enemies that await you on the endless Wall.
- Explore: Discover mysterious locations and fantastic biomes. See how the Wall World changes as you move further along it, day and night.
Wall World: Deep Threat Updates:
- 9 new biomes to traverse through.
- 2 new weapons to unleash on your foes.
- 8 meta upgrades to unlock.
- 5 new enemy types to battle.
- Leviathan boss returns with challenging new attack phases.
- New robospider boss and storyline.
- Over 8 hours of additional gameplay!
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more Wall World coverage!
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.