Dirigo Games announced more information today on Kingdom of the Dead, a PC game scheduled for early 2022.
The game takes place on the East Coast of America in the 19th century.
According to Dirigo Games,
Agent Chamberlain, a professor turned Army General, now works for a secret government program known as GATEKEEPER. Their primary purpose is to defeat the newly empowered Death and his ever-growing army of the dead.
After the war, Death’s army swelled with new recruits from both sides. His newfound power allowed him to begin an offensive against a weakened overworld. Even now, he stages a covert invasion as he masses his monsters in the shadows of the city. As they prepare to rise up from hell and break through from the deepest wells, pits and crypts, only you, Agent Chamberlain, can find their exits and stop the spawn from entering your world.
The game features
- Unique black & white, hand drawn visuals.
- Classic FPS gameplay with different objectives at each difficulty level.
- Remote locations along the East Coast.
- Eight equipable weapons.
- Over 22 undead enemies and some old school bosses.
- Customizable color palette and cheat code access.
- An endless gameplay mode.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news!