Pokemon from Unova, the region featured in the 5th generation Pokemon games Pokemon Black and Pokemon White, have started to make an appearance in Pokemon Go. These Pokemon include starters Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, as well as Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and more.
Over three years ago, your Pokémon GO journey started with Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region, and you’ve gone on to encounter hundreds of Pokémon first encountered in the Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions as you’ve battled, raided, and completed research. It’s almost time to continue your journey and encounter Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region! Get ready to meet new friends and encounter Pokémon featured in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version, appearing in Pokémon GO later today!
- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be appearing in the wild.
- Spark has been hard at work walking and incubating Eggs for his research and has found that the following Pokémon have started hatching from Eggs!
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
- After tackling dozens of raids head on, Candela has discovered that Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids! Please note, Trainers, that Klink hasn’t been reported appearing in the wild outside raids.
- Following some travel and meticulous research, Blanche reports that there are some Pokémon that only seem to be appearing in the wild in certain parts of the world! Join us in welcoming them!
- Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup!
- Introducing the Unova Stone! This black-and-white Evolutionary item will allow certain Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on a Pokémon like Lampent, and see what happens! This item can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
Unova region Pokemon will start appearing around 1PM PT today. For more information, visit the official website.