Just weeks before the release of the anticipated online shooter, Ubisoft laid out the full roadmap for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s first year of post-launch content. This content includes new episodes of story content, raids, and strongholds.
A full year after launch will include episodes to progress the story post-game, free major content updates with additional missions and narratives, new PvP and PvE modes, new specializations, and more. The content expected this year includes:
- Tidal Basin – New challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks
- Operation Dark Hours – The first 8-player raid in The Division history
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions – To be released Summer 2019, takes place in the surrounding areas of Washington with two additional main missions and a new game mode.
- Epipsode 2, Pentagon: The Last Castle – To be released August 2019, will include additional main missions centered around the Pentagon
- Episode 3, To be released Winter 2019, will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story.
Ubisoft is offering a Year 1 Pass that will grant players the ability to access new episodes 7 days early, an instant access to specializations as they are released, 8 classified assignments revealing more about the fall of D.C., exclusive cosmetics and addition in-game activities including bounties and base of operations projects.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will be released on March 15th, 2019. The Year 1 Pass will be available in the Gold Edition and Digital Ultimate Edition of the game or separately for $39.99. For more information, visit the official website.