A new DLC, Truth Quest, has been released for Maneater, the hit shark RPG that brought a touching tale of revenge and growth to the masses.
This DLC takes players to Plover Island, the setting of a new narrative, and it offers a variety of additions to the game:
- New Story
- Play through a new full narrative, story-based expansion as Trip Westhaven (voiced by Chris Parnell; SNL, 30 Rock, Rick and Morty) is back to narrate, having now been relegated to the online video streaming platform “ViewTube.”
- New Evolutions
- New Evolution Set
- Maximum level cap increased to 40
- Five new organ evolutions with one additional organ slot unlocked at level 35 (requires DLC ownership)
- New Wildlife
- New “Uber” Apex Predator
- Battle fierce wildlife, including evolved hunt creatures as you eat your way up the food chain to regain regional dominance.
- New Military Forces for Bounty Hunter System
- Nicknamed “Site P,” the Plover Island Military complex hosts land forces will launch attacks from beaches and fortifications
- Helicopters will hunt by air
- Five new Bounty Bosses
- New weapons and vehicles for military Bounty Hunters
- New Objective Types
- Failure to Communicate:Tail-whip objects to destroy the target objective
- Time Trial: Swim through the rings before time runs out!
Truth Quest is available for purchase for $14.99, and it requires the base game to play. For those without the game who are interested in purchasing the base game and the DLC, the Apex edition is available for $49.99.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news.