It’s that time of the year. The hype for the fall launch of Call of Duty begins tomorrow courtesy of the Shadow Siege Limited Time Event. The team dropped a new blog post talking about the significance of this year’s entry in the series. Stay tuned to Gaming Trend as we will have coverage of tomorrow’s reveal event.
While tomorrow is only the beginning, our teams have set their sights to create an incredible, premium annual game experience across Campaign, Multiplayer and Co-operative modes as well as deep integration with Call of Duty: Warzone. A few highlights that we’re most excited about:
· For the first time ever, a direct sequel in back-to-back years delivering an all new Campaign that marks the return of Makarov.
· With Carry Forward, players can continue to enjoy player inventory and weapon progression from last year’s Modern Warfare II into this year’s all-new, Modern Warfare III.
· Did someone say Zombies? More information coming soon on the new Modern Warfare® Zombies: The largest Zombies offering to date.
· New Open Combat missions in Campaign; new Combat Vests and Perk system for customizing your Multiplayer Operator; new Tac-Stance movement; new After-Market Parts for unparalleled Gunsmith customization and more.
· One access point for your future Call of Duty content. Starting with Modern Warfare II and Warzone, and now with Modern Warfare III and beyond, players can navigate all their content in one place, we call it Call of Duty HQ – making it easier to select which game and modes you wish to play.
· New additions to Ricochet Anti-Cheat™ as well as new anti-toxicity plans to continue to deliver a fun, fair and welcoming online experience for all players.
· Roadmap of post launch live seasons of additional new content.
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.