To celebrate the upcoming release of Madden NFL 21 (which will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on August 28), Electronic Arts has released a new trailer that highlights some of the gameplay features this installment will offer. Console versions of the game will also allow players to upgrade to a next generation version for free up until the release of Madden NFL 22.
In case you missed it, Electronic Arts released a Madden NFL 21 gameplay deep dive video this morning highlighting various new features coming to Madden NFL 21 including:
- New Pass-Rush Control – New defensive line mechanics that make playing as a pass-rusher more responsive and more fun to play.
- Ball Carrier Skill Stick – Two new moves that the skill stick unlocks including the side hurdle and the dead leg.
- Realistic Open Field Tackling – Give defenders more control and a better chance of successfully tackling oncoming players.
- Authenticity Improvements – New physics-based animation which will create more authentic moments when the quarterback is throwing under pressure and more.
- Celebrate Everywhere – Total control over how your players react after game-changing plays.
EA SPORTS will also offer Dual Entitlement, creating ways for players who purchase either an Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 to upgrade their copy of Madden NFL 21 from prior generation Xbox One or PlayStation 4 platforms at no additional cost. This offer will be in place all the way through the Madden NFL 21 season, up to the release of Madden NFL 22, so players can upgrade whenever they first purchase their new console within that period. Offer exceptions apply. Physical discs cannot currently be used to upgrade to discless consoles.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.