Today, Batholith Entertainment announced the Early Access release of Guilds of Delenar on Steam. The tactical RPG will allow players to choose from a variety of heroes in order to take down enemies and manage resources throughout the game’s world.
Guilds of Delenar will task players with taking a run down and directionless guild to one that is revered.
Players will be able to customize a number of guild heroes in the isometric RPG by leveling and gearing them up however they choose. Taking on the role of the guildmaster, players will have to decide which quests to send their guild heroes out on and how to properly manage their resources in order for their guild to flourish.
Guildmasters will be able to choose from multiple parties and command their carefully selected heroes in tactical turn-based combat through dungeons to bolster their supplies and when strategy deems it, to take on rival guilds and neighboring towns. Strategy fans will enjoy real-time battle and combat management where one decision may turn the tide of battle in their favor.
A full list of features include:
- Grow guilds from a ragtag group of starter heroes into a regional powerhouse
- Hire and manage a variety of heroes and classes
- Battle existing guilds in each town to claim the throne
- Real-time battle and combat management
- Strategically order heroes to complete quests for the town
- Procedurally generated gear system for constant fresh loot
- Multiple varying skill trees to make each hero unique
- Five hero parties to assemble the perfect team
- Dungeon crawling battles for experience and unique items
- A diverse set of tactical battlefields
- Various difficulty levels
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.