Today, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. revealed the opening cinematic for the next installment in the popular video game adaptation of the MMO inspired anime, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet.
In addition to the opening cinematic, players can pre-order the game on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 through select retailers or the PlayStation store and receive the following bonuses depending on which version they pre-order:
- Sword art Online Asuna and Kirito costumes and Silver Assault Rifle as a standard pre-order incentive
- Asuna and Kirito ALO costumes and Gold Assault Rifle as Digital Deluxe Edition incentive
- Guitar Launcher and Pink and Green Photon Sword as a Season Pass incentive
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet theme as a PSN exclusive pre-order incentive
Fans will also receive awards for the Digital Edition on STEAM depending on the number of pre-orders reached. These rewards are:
- First tier: Kirito SAO costume, Asuna SAO costume, and Silver Assault Rifle
- Second tier: Kirito ALO costume, Asuna ALO costume, and Gold Assault Rifle
- Final tier: Download code to redeem Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be released on February 23rd. Pre-orders for the game are open now.