Today Troglobytes Games, and Hound Picked Games, are pleased to announce that rogue-lite twin-stick snatch, zap and shoot ‘em up, HyperParasite has launched on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
“After the success of Early Access on Steam, the Troglobytes Games team are ecstatic at finally releasing the game across all platforms,” said Saverio Caporusso, CEO of Trologbytes Games. “We hope that players all over the world enjoy being taken back to the sights and sounds of the 80s. Don’t be a dweeb, be bodacious and play HyperParasite now! Get ready to go back to 1980-something, you’re gonna see some serious shit!”
A fresh take on the twin-stick shooter, offers incredibly slick fast-paced action, responsive controls and has more mullets than you can shake a pink neon sock at.
With 60 classes of host, each of which can be snatched and controlled, to take advantage of their unique skills and weaponry. Laced with comedy, a bodacious synth-wave soundtrack and rad retro visuals that drags the player kicking and screaming back to the 80s! HyperParasite is a game full of outrageous and rip-roaring brawling action that throws down the fingerless glove to its challengers.
- A unique twist on the genre; jump from one host body to another
- Over 60 (SIXTY!) different characters to control as host bodies
- A unique retro 3D-pixelated aesthetic
- Survive 5 acts of procedurally generated, grungy looking levels where secrets are hidden around every dark corner… tentacles too.
- Trouble loves company! Bring a mate and deliver twice the carnage in local co-op mode
- Original beats served by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo, delivering a thumping score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, punctuating every snatch and kill
If you enjoy rogue-lite games make sure to give this one a try. Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news.