As if the news that Ubisoft announced the upcoming release of Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game – Complete Edition for January 14 wasn’t exciting enough, physical collectors can rejoice as Limited Run Games has announced that there will now be a physical edition of the game for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch! The games will come as an open pre-order starting January 15 through February 28, and will come in three awesome editions with different prices and a whole lot of merchandise.
Today, Limited Run Games, in collaboration with Ubisoft and Universal Games and Digital Platforms, announced Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition is getting three Limited Editions, which include a physical copy of the game, on PlayStation®4 or Nintendo Switch™ system, and exclusive game-inspired merchandise available this Fall. Pre-orders begin January 15, 2021 and end February 28, 2021. More information on a physical Xbox One version of the game will come at a later date.
There are three Limited Editions to choose from:
Standard Edition ($34.99) – Includes a reversible cover featuring new art from original game artist Mariel Cartwright and series creator Bryan Lee O’Malley, “Leo’s Place” ticket stub and a full-color instruction booklet.
Classic Edition ($54.99) – Includes a Standard Edition game, a deluxe hard clamshell retro box, CD soundtrack from Anamanaguchi, folded overworld map and sticker sheet.
K.O. Edition ($139.99) – Includes the Classic Edition, “Sex Bob-omb” guitar picks, drum sticks, a cassette tape soundtrack, a seven card deluxe high-gloss holofoil trading card set, a hardbound book featuring interviews with developers involved in the game’s creation, production art and reflections on the game’s impact and importance written by Jeremy Parish. All K.O. Edition items will come in an authentic, hinged, hard-shell roadie case box with a 3D pop-up scene that includes working lights and sound.
Additionally, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition-inspired merchandise pre-orders will be going live the same day, created and sold by Limited Run Games:
- Playable Characters Trading Card Pack ($9.99) – Set of seven premium foil cards featuring in-game art of each playable character.
- Full Pin Collection ($99.99) – A collection of all 16 enamel pins in a special deluxe box:
- Scott + Wallace Pin Pack ($14.99) – Set of two enamel pins featuring sprite art from the game.
- Kim + Stephen Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Knives + Nega Scott Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Ramona + Gideon Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Matthew Patel + Lucas Lee Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Envy + Linnette Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Roxanne + Todd Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- The Twins Enamel Pin Pack ($14.99)
- Scott Keychain ($9.99)
- Ramona Keychain ($9.99)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition T-Shirt ($24.99)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition Zip Hoodie ($36.99)
The 10th anniversary celebration of the Universal Pictures theatrical release continues with the digital launch of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition on January 14, 2021 for $14.99 on PlayStation® 4, the Xbox One family of devices, Nintendo Switch™ system, Stadia, Amazon Luna, Windows PC and Ubisoft+, the Ubisoft subscription service.* The game will also be playable on Playstation® 5 and Xbox Series X / S through backward compatibility.
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World fans will also be able to experience the Universal Pictures film exclusively in Dolby Cinema in 2021.
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.