UFO Interactive Games announced at E3 that they’ll be releasing Raiden V: Director’s Cut as part of a one-time limited print run physical release (in addition to the digital version) and set the release date for July 25th, 2019. If you missed Raiden V when it came to PlayStation 4, now you’ll have a chance to check out this awesome SHMUP on the go. Here’s a little bit about what’s unique to this Director’s Cut Limited Edition:
- Switch Limited Edition Extras – Exclusive Soundtrack Sampler CD and a gorgeous mini art-book.
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- Extra Language Support – Raiden V on Nintendo Switch™ has Japanese voice over and text language support
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
You won’t have to wait long — see you in the skies.