The EPOS brand is well known to gamers. Their premium products have been praised for their designs, features, ease of use, and for the immersive experience they help bring to gaming. Today, they have announced the latest additions to their H3 gaming headset line – the USB-connected H3 Hybrid and the wireless H3PRO Hybrid. You can check out a video above and read below for additional details:
EPOS Expand H3 Series with H3 Hybrid and H3PRO Hybrid – Delivering Uncompromised Audio Excellence Across All Gaming Experiences
Copenhagen, Denmark – September 14, 2021 – Today premium gaming audio brand EPOS reveals the USB-connected H3 Hybrid and wireless H3PRO Hybrid gaming headsets, providing high-quality digital audio experiences and new features for a wide range of immersive experiences for all gamers.
Following the critical success of the recently released H3 wired closed acoustic headset, the EPOS H3 Hybrid launches today, boasting multiple connectivity options, a removable boom arm, simultaneous Bluetooth® for audio mixing, and a long-lasting battery for on-the-go Bluetooth® audio – unlocking the Power of Audio anywhere. The H3 Hybrid is compatible with PC, Mac®, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4™, PS5™, Nintendo Switch™ and Bluetooth® compatible devices.
H3 Hybrid – Available Now
The H3 Hybrid brings true to life gaming audio and user versatility together. The H3 Hybrid is crafted with renowned EPOS engineering and high-quality gaming audio, achieving acoustic clarity and deep bass with exchangeable USB and 3.5 mm console cables. The headset is available in Onyx Black and Ghost White colorways.
The H3 Hybrid provides up to 37 hours of Bluetooth® audio, offers multiplatform compatibility, and is equipped with simultaneous Bluetooth® connection, dual microphones, EPOS Gaming Suite compatibility and a detachable boom arm for next-level gaming.
For gamers looking to take their play to the next level, the H3 Hybrid offers an array of features to unlock the Power of Audio, including:
- Long Lasting Battery Life with Bluetooth® – A single charge provides up to 37 hours of Bluetooth® audio and up to 24 hours when playing on a 3.5 mm console cable connection. Dual connectivity (3.5 mm cable and Bluetooth®) provides up to 19 hours of play.
- Simultaneous Bluetooth® Connection for Audio Mixing – When paired with a smartphone via Bluetooth®, simultaneous connectivity allows players to chat with friends using their favorite third-party app while gaming on their preferred platform via USB or 3.5 mm cable. Separate intuitive volume control enables players to balance each audio stream.
- Convenient Magnetic Detachable Boom Arm – Gamers can easily detach and reattach the microphone with a magnetic connection in the boom arm. When the boom arm is removed, a cover plate protects the connectors and keeps the H3 Hybrid’s sleek, seamless look.
- Dual Microphones – The H3 Hybrid includes a secondary microphone in the ear cup that allows gamers to pick up calls when wearing the headset on-the-go without the main boom arm microphone attached to the headset.
- Multiple Connection Options – The H3 Hybrid allows for multiple connection options with included USB cable for PC, 3.5 mm cables for consoles and Bluetooth® for mobile devices
- EPOS Gaming Suite – When connected to a PC through USB, players can download the EPOS Gaming Suite to unlock 7.1 surround sound and tailor audio and microphone preferences
Game. Stream. Spectate
Guaranteeing convenient use across all devices and all use cases, both at-home and on-the-go, the H3 Hybrid delivers versatility for all types of players.
H3PRO Hybrid – Coming Soon Expanding on its H3 Hybrid counterpart, the H3PRO Hybrid meets the needs of demanding gamers looking for wireless freedom and high-quality audio. The H3PRO Hybrid will debut in Sebring Black, while boasting long-lasting battery life, and proprietary EPOS wireless technology delivering lag-free transmission – all without sacrificing performance.
More features and details will be announced soon.
Both the H3 Hybrid and H3PRO Hybrid will offer quality-of-life features to enhance users overall gaming experience, including intuitive smart buttons for quick control of audio settings, instant mute by lifting the boom arm, lightweight adjustable fits, integrated volume control on the ear cup and exchangeable ergonomic ear pads.
Price and Availability
The EPOS H3 Hybrid gaming headset is available now at eposaudio.com/ gaming and from selected retailers at a suggested retail price of $179 USD/$259 CAD.
Further details on the H3PRO Hybrid will be announced soon. Gamers looking to learn more about the H3 series can read more here and sign up for latest news.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news!