Niantic has revealed that Oshawott will be the featured pokemon during its next community day event on September 19.
The event will take place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m local time, and during the event Oshawott will spawn more frequently in the wild, giving players plenty of chances to stock up on candies and shiny pokemon. Oshawott will be attracted to rainy lure modules, and when Dewott is evolved to its final form before 5 p.m., it will learn the limited time charged attack, hydro cannon.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Lucky Eggs, five Rainy Lure Modules, and an Elite Fast TM.
- You’ll be able to get Oshawott-inspired stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Oshawott Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, From Scalchops to Seamitars. This Special Research will include a Rainy Lure Module as one of its rewards.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the From Scalchops to Seamitars Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch XP
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news and reviews.