NACON’s newest pro-level gaming controller is now available via their website and select retailers. The NACON Revolution 5 Pro biggest feature is Hall effect technology which significantly reduces wear and tear on the analog sticks as well as helping eliminate the infamous “stick drift.” The Revolution 5 Pro is compatible with PS4, PS5, and PC in both wired and wireless modes. Check out GamingTrend’s unboxing video and stay tuned for our full written review!
REVOLUTION 5 PRO features:
- Improved accuracy and durability for the sticks and triggers thanks to Hall effect technology, which reduces “stick drift” (compared with previous Revolution controllers)
- Asymmetric sticks: optimized grip and distinctive ergonomics
- Play wired with the 3m detachable cable or wireless with optimized latency via RF technology
- Over 10-hour battery life: for long gaming sessions without needing to recharge
- Trigger Blocker: adapt to any situation in the game by customizing the amplitude of your triggers
- Customization app (on PC/Mac, coming soon to mobile): to make your controller unique and tailored to your play style
- Full customization: 4 profiles saved per platform, 3 sets of weights, 3 stick bases, 3 stick heads, and no less than 60 customization options
- Ergonomic shortcuts: you choose what actions to assign and where with the buttons on the back of the controller
- Multipoint wireless connectivity: connect you controller to your console and instantly switch the sound from your console to your Bluetooth audio device via the controller.
- Premium materials for improved comfort and grip
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.