Wild Kid has recently announced that it will release its puzzle-adventure game Clocker on PC later this year. The game puts players in control of a father-daughter team as they solve puzzles in order to mend their relationship, with some devious puzzles to solve throughout the game.
Clocker is a puzzle game which staged a story between father and daughter. The game features unique time mechanisms, artistic hand-drawn sketchy style, thought-provoking puzzles, and a misted sweet plot. The plot extends with dual protagonists: Father John and Daughter Alice. Control two individual characters one at a time, you will gradually solve puzzles, push forward the timeline and the adventure.
- Dual protagonists narrative. Control Father and Daughter separately to experience the complete plot from different perspectives.
- Time pause! Father endow with a power to move forward and backward of other characters’ timelines by the mysterious pocket watch.
- Where’s the Father? Daughter’s power can resume the twisted timelines. Trace the clues and help her find her Father.
- Large and complex logic framework! Each NPC has their logical structure. Every single change of the timeline will influence the whole plot.
- Unique and delicate artistic style. The combination of 2D and 3D techniques illustrated a lifelike virtual world.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.