Today, Black Vertigo announced that its simulator game Catsperience is now available on PC. In this game, you get to play as a cat in an escape room-like experience as you explore a manor in order to find catnip.
In Catsperience you play as a sarcastic tomcat addicted to catnip. The story is heavily based on cat humour and the daily struggles of being a cat. The gameplay is like an escape room game with some 3D platformer elements.
You find yourself in a difficult situation, when one day all the food and the provider are gone. Discover clues, solve puzzles, and explore the mansion room by room with the help of the magic of catnip in order to find a way out from the old, victorian-style manor house.
We are a cat loving game developer couple, who love to play games. One day we wanted to play with a cat simulator, but we couldn’t find one that shows the mischievous nature of the cats. So we decided to make one. We have implemented a feature that we named Catlator. It translates from meows into English. We laughed a lot while we imagined what a cat would think and say in different situations if they could speak.
We made this game in memory of our first cat, Lord Mordant. He was a really naughty tomcat, who had died not long before we started to make this game.
● Climb up the furniture, push things off the table and show that human who is the boss in da house.
● The destructible items of the mansion are waiting for your devastating paws.
● Hunt those pesky running squeaking meatbags.
● Speak in sarcastic tone to be a real aristocratic jerk.
● Rest in cosy boxes, and feel the purrfection.
● Be a smart cat and find out how you can get in and out of places where you don’t belong.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.