Duckbridge recently announced that it will release its rhythm-rpg Boy Beats World for PC on May 28. The game is inspired by the Zelda franchise and will allow players to explore a music-filled world in time to the music.
Hit the beats to beat the bots and have a little adventure. BOY BEATS WORLD is a top-down rhythm adventure game in which you preform actions on the beat of the music.
For whoever reads this message: I’m looking for humans…. real humans. You know, the ones that have soul!
Soultifity is the only thing that can save us right now. I hope. So I’m looking for someone that can feel the music.
Why you ask, well:
– You get to go on an adventure, with me! Daisybell.
– Enjoy the soothing beats by my good friend The Composer.
– Express yourself through the power of music.
– Liberate the 7 districts
– Destroy all the bot leaders
– Meet new people of all shapes and sizes.
– Vibe to the music, missing a beat is not a big deal
– Unlock new moves and abilities
– Clear the overworld, dungeons and beat the bosses
– Use freestyle mode to play the entire game using your own rhythm
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.
Elisha Deogracias is an aspiring accountant by day, freelance writer by night. Before writing for Gaming Trend, he had a small gig on the now defunct Examiner. When not being a third wheel with his best friends on dates or yearning for some closure on Pushing Daisies, he's busy catching up on shonen manga and wacky rhythm games. Mains R.O.B. in Smash. Still doesn't know if he's a kid or a squid.