The indie studio Happy Volcano has announced the newest game they have been working on, You Suck at Parking. You Suck at Parking is an extreme physics-based parking game where the only goal is to try to stop. This game is scheduled to be released in 2021 and they are currently looking for alpha testers to help them continue with their development.
Drive, drift, jump and teleport to get to that pristine parking spot! – or take on a whole world of user-generated tracks built with the custom level editor.
Are you just Drifting through life, heading towards a Burnout? Do you need to make a quick U-turn? Well, You Suck at Parking won’t help you at all, but it will test your parking skills to the absolute limit…and probably beyond!
- The world’s most EXTREME parking game, and the only racing game where the goal is to stop.
- Silly physics for often surprising, always hilarious results.
- Flex your driving and creative navigation skills to beat a plethora of varied and surprising levels.
- Take your parking to new levels: Drive, drift, jump and teleport through a devilishly challenging solo campaign.
- Built-in level editor: build and share your own reality-bending racetrack to challenge the world.
“Vroom vroom”, said Happy Volcano’s managing director Jeroen Janssen about the game’s development, adding “beebeep”.
While the concept seems simple, this looks like a game that could be highly addictive. Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming news.