Halo Infinite’s third major update of 2023 comes in the form of their newest season, Reckoning. Season 5 adds two new Arena maps, new equipment, a new battle pass, and the return of “Extraction.” Additionally, Xbox Wire posted a deep dive on a new feature coming in Season 5, Forge AI Toolkit. To stay up to date on all things Halo Infinite, stay tuned to GamingTrend!
As the third major update to Halo Infinite this year, Season 5: Reckoning adds to the game’s constantly expanding library of content, with features including:
- Two new Arena maps – Forbidden and Prism
- The return of Halo 4’s popular “Extraction” mode
- New equipment – the Bandit Evo rifle
- Match XP in Custom Games
- An all-new “tighter, more efficient” 50-level premium Battle Pass (MORE ON THAT HERE)
- COMING SOON: Firefight returns with the new Firefight: King of the Hill mode
Halo Infinite Season 5: Reckoning is now available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam.
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.