Xbox and PC players can now dive into the newest season of content for Halo Infinite. Season 4 features the return of Infection, Career Rank, two new maps, and a new battle pass. The full details can be found on Halo Waypoint.
Today, Halo Infinite Season 4: Infection became available to play on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam.
In addition to the fan-favorite Infection mode, Season 4 also brings:
- Career Rank, a new career progression system
- Two new maps – Arena’s “Forest” and Big Team Battle’s “Scarr”
- New equipment including Threat Seeker and Quantum Translocator
- Armor and weapon customization
- An all-new 100-level premium Battle Pass that never expires
- Forge updates, including a new minigame mode and forerunner objects
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more Halo Infinite coverage!
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.