Today, nDreams dropped a set of free content available to all players that includes “Heist & Seek” and a hefty list of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements. If you missed Sony’s Blog about the new game mode, Heist & Seek is the first-ever competitive mode where players attempt to capture three bank robbing ghosts. More details can be found below and stay tuned to GamingTrend for more coverage of Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord!
- “Heist & Seek” The first competitive mode in Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord, where players join forces to capture three bank-robbing ghost brothers. Follow the brothers through various gold piles while battling golden ghosts and competing to collect the most loot. More info here:https://blog.playstation.com/2023/11/02/ghostbusters-rise-of-the-ghost-lord-introduces-two-free-game-modes/
- In addition to the exciting new game mode, players on all platforms who own the Full Containment Edition Season Pass will be able to claim the newest “Keymaster” and “Gator” skins. The skins can also be purchased separately ($1.99 each) or together at a discounted price ($2.99) as part of the first Buster Bundle pack.
- Last but not least, Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord has also received new quality-of-life updates, including community-requested features and bug fixes. The full list is below:
Fixes in this update:
- On the mission table, a check mark now appears next to missions that have been successfully completed.
- Fix for the number of jobs to complete displayed on the HQ monitor.
- Fix for firing proton wand when revived without removing mini-pufts from the wand.
- Fix for audio during Giga trap Retrieval on Golden Gate Bridge.
- Fix for Quest users reporting a dotted line appearing briefly when loading into missions.
- Adjustments to VOIP spatial audio.
- Improved visual when players are downed.
- Missions have an increased Banshee occurrence rate from 20% to 40%.
- Collision fixes throughout the environment.
- Additional bug and performance fixes.
Noah is the resident weeb who spends most of his time gaming and watching anime. His goal is to expand his skills while meeting new people. You have probably seen him feeding the other team kills in Overwatch Comp or speculating Star Wars and One Piece. Follow him on twitter @RigsbyNoah.