Today, SEGA released Sonic Dream Team exclusively on Apple Arcade.
Prepare your Dream Team! Sonic Dream Team, the new 3D action-platformer from SEGA, is now available exclusively on Apple Arcade, Apple’s gaming subscription service that offers unlimited access to an evolving collection of more than 200 incredibly fun games. Sonic Dream Team joins other SEGA titles on Arcade — Sonic Racing, Sonic Dash+, Samba de Amigo: Party-To-Go, and Football Manager 2023 Touch — and is playable across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Dr. Eggman is up to his usual tricks in his quest for world domination and discovers an ancient device – The Reverie – that can make dreams a reality. Join Sonic and friends as they dive deep into the bizarre world of Eggman’s dreams and attempt to stop them from coming true!
Below are some of the key features players can look forward to checking out today:
- Six Playable Characters
- Choose from six different characters – Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Cream and Rouge. Each character brings their own flare and personality, fitting within three movement types that provide unique exploration opportunities while navigating the dream world.
- Spectacular Boss Battles
- Four spectacular boss battles that will test your skills across the different movement types.
- Never-Before-Seen Dream Worlds
- We’re not in Green Hill anymore! Play through 12 intricate levels set within four unique dream worlds with mind-bending environments that include wall-running, gravity changes and more.
- Combining Mobile and Cross-Platform Experiences
Sonic Dream Team bridges the gap between mobile and console, allowing players a quality experience across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
For more on Sonic, stay tuned to GamingTrend.
David is the kind of person to wear his heart on his sleeve. He can find positives in anything, like this is a person who loved Star Fox Zero to death. You’ll see him playing all kinds of games: AAAs, Indies, game jam games, games of all genres, and writing about them! Here. On this website. When not writing or playing games, you can find David making music, games, or enjoying a good book.
David’s favorite games include NieR: Automata, Mother 3, and Gravity Rush.