Today, Serenity Forge announced that pre-orders are now available for Paradise Killer’s physical and collector’s editions.
Murder, demons, a perplexing island paradise, Crimson Acid. All this and more can be yours in real life for the first time ever when the murder mystery Paradise Killer launches its Physical & Collector’s Editions in Q1 2024 across PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Both versions are available for pre-order now at your favorite retailer or the Serenity Forge online store for $39.99 and $89.99 respectively.
A murder has taken place on the aptly-titled Paradise Island, and the clues to catching the culprit are all around you in this 3D open-world detective adventure. Bring anyone to trial anytime you want, but make sure you have all the evidence lined up to score a conviction. Think you have what it takes to crack the case? Careful with your answer, this mystery goes much, much deeper than anticipated. You will literally meet a demon, this is serious.
Originally released in 2020, Paradise Killer was an indie darling at launch, scoring universally positive reviews from critics and accumulating thousands of “Very Positive” reviews on Steam.
The Physical Edition of Paradise Killer, which retails for $39.99, includes:
- A Physical Edition of the game
- An… unsettling Lenticular Card
- Vinyl Sticker Sheet featuring detectives, suspects and general Paradise Island vibes for those who want to live life to the fullest
- A Soundtrack Download Card to access some truly bumpin’ compositions
The Collector’s Edition ($89.99) holds all the clues you need, containing the above extras along with:
- Padded Mousepad Featuring Crimson Acid… this is a need-to-have, not a want
- Acrylic Standees of your favorite Paradise Island criminals and heroes
- Everyone’s favorite demon in charm form – Shinji
- An iconic trial-themed Collector’s Edition Box
David is the kind of person to wear his heart on his sleeve. He can find positives in anything, like this is a person who loved Star Fox Zero to death. You’ll see him playing all kinds of games: AAAs, Indies, game jam games, games of all genres, and writing about them! Here. On this website. When not writing or playing games, you can find David making music, games, or enjoying a good book.
David’s favorite games include NieR: Automata, Mother 3, and Gravity Rush.