After about a year and a half in early access, Curve Digital’s Embr will come to PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on September 23.
This game offers a ton of chaotic fun as you and your team members race to put out fires, make deliveries, or pull off heists during each mission.
Players either take on the game solo or work together in online teams tackling fire after fire to pick up tips from clients, earning the ever-so-crucial 5-star rating in order to collect cash, upgrade tools, and hopefully become the ultimate ‘have-a-go hero’ firefighter.
If one job wasn’t enough, players can also deliver takeout food on the fly with ‘Embr Eats’ and drop off explosive parcels as a ‘Box Box’ delivery expert, all before becoming a DIY safety engineer as a Gaslight Inc employee. It’s the full amateur adventurer experience!
On top of all the Embr’s standard gameplay, the full release will include:
- 2 brand new expansive districts to explore housing 12 new hand-crafted levels.
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customise your firefighting experience.
- 5 brand new game modes to earn extra money your way.
- Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability.
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia.
- Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling.
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, UI overhaul, achievements, and more.
Embr does not have platform specific versions for the PS5 or Xbox Series X|S, but the previous generation’s editions should work fine on the new hardware. Embr will launch with a $19.99 price tag, and it will have a physical release available for PlayStation and Switch on September 24.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news.