Today, independent developer Colorfiction announced that the meditative game Becalm is now available on PC, Mac, and Linux. The game will allow players to relax as they explore a peaceful environment full with dreamy aesthetics.
In this relaxing voyage you’ll sail towards the sunset through magical waters in a very special boat. There’s no need to worry about steering, logistics, missing crew members, capsizing or even pirates. It’s a trip for you to sit back and… becalm!
- A five minute experience.
- Bright and dreamy watercolor aesthetics that bring to life multiple biomes.
- An awesome synthesizer ensemble cascading through field recorded maritime soundscapes.
- Every time you play it’ll randomly select a journey for you.
- Endless mode. Perfect to chill all day to :)
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.