Want a card game that’s not a roguelite OR a deckbuilder? Hot Sauce Bread has heard you, and they’ve recently announced their card game Haste coming soon to Kickstarter starting May 18. The game will feature real-time strategic gameplay with simple gameplay that will take time to master, with a few new mechanics to stand out from the crowd.
Haste is a genre-bending card game that plays like no other. Unlike turn-based, collectible card games, Haste features real-time card combat and fast-paced decision-making.
Choose among nine unique heroes each with their own set of cards to build your team of three, leading to thousands of possible match-ups. Whether you throw out a light attack or lay a sneaky trap, we’ve designed Haste to be easy to learn, yet difficult to master. With our inventive mechanics, players will uncover layers of strategy without getting bogged down by complicated rules or walls of text.
- Strategic yet action-oriented card combat played in real-time
- Online matchmaking with ranked PvP and single player matches vs AI
- Simple inputs paired with quick decision-making for engaging game play
- A robust variety of character skins, player icons and card backs to collect
- Inventive mechanics for genre-bending gameplay
Stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.