Independent publisher indienova recently announced that it will release the upcoming shoot-em-up game Angerforce: Reloaded for Nintendo Switch on April 2. The game will feature roguelike abilities mixed with crazy bullet hell mechanics, as well as support TATE mode for those that want a vertically vicious arcade shooter.
“Angerforce: Reloaded for Nintendo Switch” is a vertically scrolling shoot ’em up game with a unique art style, supporting TATE mode as a Nintendo Switch exclusive feature.
– A straight-up hardcore STG that takes you back to the fast-paced 90’s.
– Original robot-tech and unique comic art style that employs Free-form Deformation technique to achieve detailed and 3D-like effects in 2D animation.
– 7 elaborate stages and 10+ crazed bosses to defeat.
– 4 original characters, each of them having two special abilities and one powerful bomb.
– Create your own unique play style by mixing and matching your character’s abilities.
– A roguelike randomized ability system in the arcade mode.
– Explore the story behind each character and the secrets surrounding the enemy legion.
– More than 20 original tracks.
– Nintendo Switch exclusive TATE mode.
The players will be able to improve their characters by choosing from randomly generated abilities in the arcade mode or unlock the upgraded abilities in the story mode.
Your choices will impact your entire stage progression.
Check out the trailer above, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.