While most licensed games based on films or shows don’t have the ability to retain their original voice actors, Square Enix has announced a slew of famous voice actors who will reprise their Disney roles in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III, which will be released on January 29 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. From Frozen’s Idina Menzel to Tangled’s Zachary Levi, there will be a ton of famous reprisals in the game.
Talent who breathed life into popular Walt Disney Animation Studios and Disney•Pixar films will reprise their roles for KINGDOM HEARTS III, the highly anticipated video game bringing together many heroes in one grand adventure. The voice cast includes:
- Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
- Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
- Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
- Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
- Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
- Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
- John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
- Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
- Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
- Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense, A.I.) will reprise his role in KINGDOM HEARTS as Sora, the pure-hearted protagonist. Many more talented actors will also be lending their voices to KINGDOM HEARTS III, making it the most star-studded game of the franchise yet.
Check out Sean’s E3 preview of Kingdom Hearts III, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.