The latest season of content for Diablo IV has been announced and will begin on January 23rd at 10:00 AM PST. Season of the Construct will have players attempting to discover the secrets of Zoltun Kulle’s Loom and exploring all new Dungeon-type vaults alongside a brand-new seasonal robotic Seneschal Companion. You can check out a trailer above and read below for full details on what to expect from Season of the Construct:
Devilish machinations wrought from Zoltun Kulle’s legacy threaten sanctuary in Diablo IV’s Season of the Construct. Beginning January 23 at 10 a.m. PST, discover the secrets of Zoltun Kulle’s Loom with all new Dungeon-type vaults alongside a brand-new seasonal robotic Seneschal Companion. Weekly Leaderboards are also coming this season in the form of The Gauntlet. Check out the details below and for more information head on over to latest blog.
SEASON OF THE CONSTRUCT
- Created by Zolton Kulle and Ayuzhan of Caldeum, an ancient technology known as the Loom has been usurped by the Demon Malphas. In this all-new quest line, team up with Zoltun’s former companion, Ayuzhan, to defeat Malphas and his deadly constructs.
- Visit the Gatehall, a new town center underneath Kehjistan, which will serve as your base of operations in the fight against the Constructs.
- You will acquire your very own Seneschal Companion during the Seasonal Questline which will fight by your side and can be customized to fit your playstyle.
- Using magical Governing and Tuning Stones recovered from the Vaults, you can augment the Seneschal. Governing Stones determine which attacks your Seneschal perform, and Tuning Stones augment those skills and provide greater utility.
- Vaults are a deadly new dungeon riddled with various elemental Hazards and a new monster family, The Constructs. At World Tier III, Nightmare Vaults will unlock.
- When entering a vault, you can convert Pearls of Warding and be blessed by Zoltun’s Warding, a special layered blessing that grants access to riches within the Vaults. These will diminish stack by stack if you fall prey to the Hazards within. Pearls of Warding can increase the risk by exchanging them for stacks of Zoltun’s Warding, but success will see your reward increase as well.
- Pearls of Warding can be obtained from destroying Elite Constructs during Arcane Tremors in the overworld.
LEADERBOARDS AND QUALITY-OF-LIFE UPDATES
- The Gauntlet is coming soon after the start of Season of the Construct! This is a weekly rotating fixed dungeon where players can compete for the top spot on the leaderboards. Top weekly scores will earn a permanent place in the Hall of the Ancients. More details will be revealed in a future update.
- Helltides will now always be active with a 5-minute rest once per hour.
- Those on PC can now traverse Sanctuary by using W-A-S-D keys on the keyboard.
- An extra Stash Tab is now available. Other improvements have been made to reallocating your skill tree, UI when trading Gold, and increased rates to earn summon items for the Beast in the Ice, and more!
Stay tuned to GamingTrend for all your gaming, tech, and entertainment news!
Richard Allen is a freelance writer and contributing editor for various publications. When not writing for Gaming Trend you can find him covering theatre for Broadway World, movies and TV for Fandomize, or working on original stories. An avid retro gamer, he is overly obsessed with Dragon's Lair. Chat with him via @thricetheartist on Twitter and @richardallenwrites on Facebook and Instagram.