Today, Nimble announced that it will release an updated version of the shooter Earthfall for the Nintendo Switch on October 11. Entitled Earthfall: Alien Horde, the game will come with numerous updates from the previous version of the game, 4-player co-op, all coming at the low price of $19.99.
Featuring the entirety of Earthfall, plus all its many updates, Earthfall: Alien Horde brings online and all-new local wireless 4-player co-op exclusively to the Nintendo Switch. Featuring tons of content for players to enjoy, Earthfall: Alien Horde will be available for $19.99 on the Nintendo eShop.
“Bringing Earthfall: Alien Horde to the Nintendo Switch made perfect sense to us,” said Russell Williams of Nimble. “The ability to play with your friends anywhere — online or with local wireless play — is really going to be a fun and unique feature that works extremely well with our 4-player co-operative FPS. Switch is a great console and Earthfall: Alien Horde is great on Switch. We hope everyone has fun taking on the apocalyptic horde of aliens and their overlords.”
Earthfall: Alien Horde for Nintendo Switch features include:
- A Horde of Content — 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op — Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local wireless co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above — Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies — Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilizing advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defenses – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
Read Bryan’s review of the original Earthfall, and stay tuned for more news here on Gaming Trend.