Nintendo today announced Happy Home Paradise, a DLC for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The DLC will be available on November 5 with pre orders starting October 29.
Players will assist Paradise Planning in designing dream vacation homes.
“Help Make Their Dreams Come True”
- Players will
- meet with residents to discover what their interests are
- choose a location for the home
- tour the home
- design the interior and exterior using the requests from the resident and recommended furniture
“Let’s Get Designing!”
- Special design features include
- adjusting the width and length of furniture
- adjusting lighting color and brightness
- Players will get compensated with Poki, which can be used to purchase furniture for their island.
“Other Lifestyle Ideas”
- More furniture will become available over time.
- Players can remodel homes.
- Two clients can share one vacation home on the player’s request.
- Players can design facilities like a
“Using the Happy Home Network App”
- Players can make use the Happy Home Network app to
- keep a portfolio
- visit previous clients
- share their portfolio online
- follow other designers and view their designs
“What Can You Do With amiibo Cards and amiibo Figures?”
- Players can invite specific clients using amiibos.
“Connections With Your Home Island”
- Back home, players can
- use the new special design features from the DLC
- gift residents souvenirs from the archipelago, which can make them interested in becoming a client
- remodel residents’ homes
The DLC will be available for $24.99 or through the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for more gaming news!