This week Erica Echlin and Jon Miller talk about the history of micro-transactions and what they mean for the future of gaming.
– If you want to keep that 20 dollar game you need to keep paying up 19.99 for like, ever!
– amiibos are the poor mans statue.
– Are loot crates classified as gambling?
– Since we cant see first hand someone getting murdered at the local dive bar lets play a board game about it.
– Remind me not to go to grandpas villa in France anytime soon.
Join and continue the discussion on Discord HERE
Gaming Trend Podcast hostess with the mostest. Erica has overseen many podcasts with great success, in her spare time she loves to cover conventions and travel. While see loves all video games she has a special place in her heart for retro gaming.