There are collector’s editions, and then there are collector’s editions. Destroy All Humans! is back, and we’ve gotten our hands on the Crypto-137 edition — a special edition of the game featuring a nearly 2′ tall statue and a backpack with a shockingly small storage compartment. Let’s see what else is in the box.
- This unique example of human craftsmanship is brought to you by your benevolent Furon overlords
- The monumental 23″/60cm crypto-137 Figurine with secret planetary compartment
- Carry your belongings in style, with the official Crypto backpack
- Relax your trigger finger with our Patented eye-popping anti-stress Toy
- Change Crypto’s in-game appearance with all in-game Skins available at launch
We’ve also gotten our hands on the DNA Collector’s Edition, did a 4K side-by-side comparison between the original Xbox game and this remaster, unleashed the first two levels in shiny 4K resolution, and have a review coming your way on 7/27 at 10am PST. It’s a busy day, puny human…if you want to get your hands on this title you’ll want to jump on it pretty quickly. I would anticipate this one will fly off in a sold-out saucer pretty quickly.