The PlayStation 4 has topped the charts again as the highest-selling console of October in the US for the tenth consecutive month.
In the games department, NBA 2K15 sold the best within the month, with the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros. and The Evil Within placing second and third.
The full list of the top ten games of October reads as follows:
• 1.) NBA 2K15 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
• 2.) Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (3DS)
• 3.) The Evil Within (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360, PC)
• 4.) Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (360, PS3, PC)
• 5.) Destiny (360, XBO, PS4, PS3)
• 6.) Skylanders: Trap Team (360, Wii, NWU, PS3, XBO, PS4, 3DS)
• 7.) FIFA 15 (PS4, 360, PS3, XBO, Wii, PSV, 3DS)
• 8.) Madden NFL 15 (360, PS4, PS3, XBO)
• 9.) Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4, XBO, PC)
• 10.) Minecraft (360, PS3, PS4)
The PlayStation 4 has been steadily outperforming the Xbox One since launch, but given the recent spike in Xbox One sales after the system’s temporary price cut, that may change this holiday season.