Rainbow Six: Siege’s $30 season pass forgoes the usual promised content updates in favor of in-game perks.
Ubisoft describes the season pass as a “year-long premium membership,” allowing those who purchase it to access content more quickly than those who don’t, unlock exclusive weapon skins, and gain more in-game currency to purchase additional content.
The full contents of Siege’s season pass include:
• Seven-day exclusive early access to the eight new operators that players can instantly add to their roster upon release
• Permanent 5% Renown boost to allow players to unlock content quicker
• The exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
• The Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
• Two extra daily Renown-earning challenges
• 600 R6 Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content
While Ubisoft has stated that Siege will be getting four expansions after it launches on December 1st, it doesn’t appear that any of them are included as part of the season pass.
Rainbow Six: Siege is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.