2K continues their push for WWE 2K14 today as they announced the “Creation Suite.” With this announcement, the “Creation Suite” ” takes the lead as the most comprehensive creation suite in gaming.” I’m not entirely sure what that means, or if it’s supposed to be a joke, but hey, that’s something! In short, this suite mode seems like a glorified hub for all the creation aspects that were in the previous WWE games, though there have been some slight tweaks and improvements.
Here’s a list of things you can expect in the Creation Suite…
- New Superstar Heads allows the user to fully customize select WWE Superstars’ body and attire (including John Cena, CM Punk, Roddy Piper, Daniel Bryan and Undertaker) with the ability to set them as separate characters or alternate attires
- New ability to apply social media callouts for created Superstars
- For the first time ever, entrance attires can now be customized within Superstar Threads
- Custom Superstar save slots have been doubled to 100
- A host of new parts for more creative freedom
- Custom Championship allows the ability to create an original Championship. Customize the color of titles and apply logos, decals and sculptural reliefs to the front and side plates
- Custom titles can be placed up for grabs in Universe Mode
- New arena designs and venue size types
- New stage designs and much more
- New motions, music, and videos in Custom Entrance mode
- Ability to cast the positions of tag team and 3 man tag entrance motions
- Story Designer, Create-a-Finisher, and Custom Logos also return for the most in-depth creation suite yet.
As I stated earlier, most of this seems like features from the previous games all put into one little, shall I say, suite? You can expect WWE 2K14 to release on October 29th for the Xbox 360 and PS3.