Nadia was Here will be available in the Steam sore on May 26th. This retro styled game was inspired by 8 and 16 bit era RPGs, and was developed by the one-man gaming studio, Jajaben Games. Five years in the making, Nadia was Here features a completely unique, fast-paced battle system, and combines classic RPG elements with modern indie mechanics. You can learn more about Nadia was Here in trailer below, and even get started with the free playable demo, which is available on Steam.
Other features of Nadia was Here include:
- Fast-paced battles: Mixing elements from time-management games and classic turn-based goodness for a truly unique real time experience.
- Develop your characters in a new way: Growing through learning new skills instead of leveling up, eliminating the need for random battles and grinding.
- Keep collecting: Gain new skills and become stronger during battles. Collect and upgrade powerful amulets.
- Engaging story development: slowly get to know the main characters, and grow to adore, love and hate them.
- Explore Amytah: Discover its many secrets and crack your brain on puzzle-centric dungeons.